Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tomato Log 05.10

It has been a month since my last post. A lot has been happening around here, we went for a two-week trip to Australia, which was absolutely AWESOME! And thankfully during that time, the tomatoes just kept growing. Special thanks go out to my neighbor Gina and my Mom for watching over the garden while we were gone.

A pic before we left:




And a pic when we got back: WOW!



Amazing, they look absolutely amazing! Can’t say much about my peppers however. Pretty sad, lost three while we were gone. I guess one of the weekends here we had a pretty bad windstorm and I didn't do a very good job staking them before I left. Oh well, live and learn. =) But the tomatoes look great!


There has been quite a bit activity since we have been home. From blossoming, blossom dropping, blossom setting solutions, and my favorite... Fruiting!


Keep you posted!

No comments: